A Page From The Diary of Bill Sharpe:07/18/17 Here's my thought for today,A Story about the Shepherd and the Sheep.






The truth behind the rhetoric From the diary of A Patriot ,Bill Sharpe







Hello friends,Bill Sharpe Here...

Good morning to my fellow constitutional loving 
Americans



Good morning my friends 
Americans patriot constitutionalist 
 Here's my thought for today 

Image result for American patriots.

Hello my Christian constitutional American patriots.


Good morning friends and fellow Americans and patriots,Christian constitutionalist patriot 3%ers and tea party freedom fighters.


Image result for shepherd and the sheep.


This is a story about the shepherd and the sheep.

There was a shepherd who was a great shepherd, took care of his flock like no other, his flock prospered and swelled to unbelievable numbers, until the land could no longer support the sheep !.

The shepherd being a loving and caring shepherd, who had provided for and looked out over his sheep through the years realized, that there was not enough land enough grass to feed all of his sheep, the poor shepherd who had worked so hard to cultivate and care for his sheep through the years, did such a good job that there was not enough land or grass to keep feeding all the sheep.

The shepherd new after the next cycle of births, that his entire flock would start to starve if he did not do something, there was not enough grass land to maintain the sheep, and if he did not do something that all would perish !

He thought long and hard about what to do about this dilemma, he thought I could kill some of the sheep off, and given Them to my neighbors to feed their families, and I would make my neighbors happy, but I would have to kill off a lot of my sheep to make room for the new sheep, I would have to feed many families with the sheep, and those families would grow, just like my flock !.

And there would not be enough sheep to feed my neighbors, family and friends, and they would overpopulate the land and there would be less room for my flock, and When these families , I could not feed them any longer, they would come and take from my flock until there was none left, I would have to fight my neighbors and friends to try to save my flock , what was the shepherd to do?, the dilemma was quite dire.

His love and caring for his flock allowed it to grow to a point where if he did not act, they would all starve and start killing each other, he could not fathom just killing his flock off, just to save some of them.

He could not be the catalyst for causing mayhem in his community with his family and friends, his dilemma for being such a good shepherd was unbelievable.

He thought to himself how is it that being a good shepherd causes such a great problem, how is it when you do the right thing, and look after your flock and being such a attentive shepherd, I did not see the problems with prosperity and what prosperity causes ?.

He thought to himself what should I have done differently, should I have maintain a small number of sheep, not letting them Reproduce out-of-control to where there was no room for food for them ? He thought for a long time how difficult it was to try to be a good shepherd, and What he did to create this problem, and how to fix this problem .


This is the dilemma of all shepherds!

Story by Bill Sharpe.


Image result for shepherd and the sheep.






TAKING BACK OUR GOVERNMENT : TIME TO GET INVOLVED PEOPLE


****************************************************************

Daily Bites of the Constitution : Review # 1-30 : In Case You Miss one...




 I would recommend that everybody go online and take a free course on the Constitution from Hillsdale college, I would also recommend that everybody should join a local militia group, and a patriot organization.


 


God Bless America is an American patriotic song written by Irving Berlin in 1918 and revised by him in 1938. The later version was recorded by Kate Smith, Note : I would Like you to take the 5 minutes and listen to the words of this Song and remember the Generation that fought A world war ,so we could be free ,So stand up be side Her and lets take our Country back ,my Patriot Friends ! 


GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY  







Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , tumblr and Google Plus PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

Friends Of Liberty is a non-partisan, non-profit organization with the mission to protect and defend individual freedoms and individual rights.

Support the Trump Presidency and help us fight Liberal Media Bias. Please LIKE and SHARE this story on Facebook or Twitter.

Join The Resistance And Share This Article Now!






No comments:

Post a Comment