A Page From The Diary of Bill Sharpe:02/25/17 Here's my thought for today, Facebook Setting a Precedent of law...





The truth behind the rhetoric From the diary of A Patriot ,Bill Sharpe







Hello friends,Bill Sharpe Here...

Good morning to my fellow constitutional loving 
Americans



Good morning my friends 
Americans patriot constitutionalist 
 Here's my thought for today 

Image result for American patriots.

Hello my Christian constitutional American patriots.


Good morning friends and fellow Americans, patriots,and Freedom Fighters



Setting a Precedent  of law I have had a thought and I want you to think about this, I went to the post office to mail a letter, and the clerk at the post office told me that she would not take my letter or let me mail it, she said it may have offensive material and it, that maybe be offensive to someone else. 

I went to my local newspaper and I said I like to post this letter in the paper today, how much would it cost ? And the clerk at the newspaper office said we find your letter offensive, and/or we do not like it so we're not going to post your letter !. So I picked up my phone and I tried to call an attorney or a politician for help, and the phone company contacted me and stopped my phone call, and said we find your use of our device offensive, and were turning off your device because we do not want you do say offensive things !. 

Now all of these venues, and statements I just wrote are not necessarily true, but if one corporation or company can violate your freedom of speech, then what is to stop all of these companies corporations and organizations from violating your freedom of speech ?. 

I am writing this today because Facebook is doing just that, and they are setting a precedent in law by doing this, and if we the people do not stop and challenge Facebook all of these other organizations, and a multitude of other organizations will do the same thing !. 

Facebook is trying to make people believe, that if you share a post, or video on Facebook, that you can actually force someone to watch it or read it, that is what they are basically saying when they block one of us or anyone on Facebook, that if you write a post, or you share a video, you have the power to force someone to read it to watch it !

Which is not true is it my friends, it is not true for a multitude of reasons, because Facebook limits who can see post, and how many you can share. I believe the Facebook security has hired fascists communist anti-Christian, anti-American and anti-constitutionalist, to control the narrative and free speech of many of our patriot groups on Facebook, and they are doing this to manipulate the next election, why isn't anybody Talking about Facebook interference in America's election process !!!.

 If a baker can be sued for not baking for someone they find offensive a product, why is it that Facebook cannot be sued ???. 

The Constitution of the United States are not suggestions, they are our laws, it is WE the people, not ME the people !!!. Your friend and brother constitutionalist in arms Bill Sharpe.



TAKING BACK OUR GOVERNMENT : TIME TO GET INVOLVED PEOPLE


****************************************************************

Daily Bites of the Constitution : Review # 1-30 : In Case You Miss one...




 I would recommend that everybody go online and take a free course on the Constitution from Hillsdale college, I would also recommend that everybody should join a local militia group, and a patriot organization.


 


God Bless America is an American patriotic song written by Irving Berlin in 1918 and revised by him in 1938. The later version was recorded by Kate Smith, Note : I would Like you to take the 5 minutes and listen to the words of this Song and remember the Generation that fought A world war ,so we could be free ,So stand up be side Her and lets take our Country back ,my Patriot Friends ! 


GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY  







Don't forget to follow the Friends Of Liberty on Facebook and our Page also Pinterest , Twitter , tumblr and Google Plus PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

Friends Of Liberty is a non-partisan, non-profit organization with the mission to protect and defend individual freedoms and individual rights.

Support the Trump Presidency and help us fight Liberal Media Bias. Please LIKE and SHARE this story on Facebook or Twitter.

Join The Resistance And Share This Article Now!






No comments:

Post a Comment