POETICALLY SPEAKING CONSERVATIVELY : "Thoughts On Marco Rubio"

POETICALLY SPEAKING CONSERVATIVELY

"Thoughts On Marco Rubio"

The jury is out on Marco Rubio but I have this feeling that the good Senator may not be worthy of our trust
His stand on the issue of immigration gives me a feeling of disgust
He seems to be all over the place on some issues of the day
Am I being unfair to him on what I feel and say?

His participation in the 'gang of 8' has always been a concern to me
And being pushed by the pundits on FOX News doesn't help from what I can see
Yes. He is young and quite gib and would stand in sharp contrast to Hillary who  is shop worn
He has backed off somewhat from the principles of the Tea Party to which at one time he had sworn

As Donald Trump reminds us Rubio has missed many votes as a Senator
But please remember that he was the deciding vote on Obamatrade. That was an egregious error
I get the uneasy feeling that Marco puts his finger to the wind before he votes.
A leader should never act this way
That is quite unsettling to me. That is all that I have to say

He has grown a little ballsier based on the feedback from the debates and with Scott a Walker dropping out from the race
Nagging thoughts I have about the Florida Senator I cannot help erase
This is not the time to hand over the Party to an insider who tends to stray every now and then
My feeling is Rubio is morphing into an Establishment RINO that the elites have jammed down our throats again and again

The 'outsiders' are leading the pack. In a big way this gives validation to how I seem to feel
It's much too early yet for someone to seal the deal
So many debates remain. A slew of talking points will be repeated endlessly
The politicians running do have a record and that must be looked at very carefully

Senator Rubio derides the Donald Trump candidacy. He thinks that the DON is engaging in what he calls a 'Freak Show'
I think that is a bit unfair. Let me tell you why this is so
If Trump does nothing else he has brought the issue of illegal immigration. It is the topic of importance that most feel
Be careful, Marco, it is the issue of Immigration that is your 'Achilles Heel'!!


Like it, share it, support it, and follow us on the sites below
If you haven't checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go Here and do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment