POETICALLY SPEAKING CONSERVATIVELY : "Hey, Roger, It's Over, Count Me Out!!!"


POETICALLY SPEAKING CONSERVATIVELY
"Hey, Roger, It's Over, Count Me Out!!!"

I rarely watch FOX News since the DON has announced his candidacy
'Fair And Balanced' is not what they are. I can't take more of that O'Reilly
I don't miss the anger that I've always felt when I hear Juan Williams talk
And oh that pudgy RINO, Karl Rove writing on that board made of chalk

I used to like to listen to Charles Krauthammer speaking words of wisdom
But, alas, I can't take Mr. K any more. I'd like to know what's happened to him
 And Megyn Kelly  I looked forward to her show and now I have to resist
Hey, Megyn, let me tell you something straight up. You are no journalist!!

Why in Heaven's name did FOX get George Will. That I would love to know
He is nothing but a condescending nerd who speaks for every damn RINO
That Chris Wallace annoys me so. What's with that damn perpetual smirk?
He is so unlike his dad. Why the hell did Roger Ailes want this jerk

FOX may still be number one in the ratings but their numbers will descend
With CNN and MSNBC still around FOX's reign will never come to an end
I rarely will be watching their shows. Maybe success has gone to their head
They keep pushing Jeb Bush and that's proof enough that they're brain dead


Like it, share it, support it, and follow us on the sites below
If you haven't checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go Here and do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment