Family Ties


32 And the multitude sat about him, and they said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren without seek for thee.
33 And he answered them, saying, Who is my mother, or my brethren?
34 And he looked round about on them which sat about him, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.
Mark 3:32-35 KJV
~~~~~~~~~~~
No matter where you go you're not alone:
The greatest network in the world exists,
The best connections that the world has known;
The family of Christ are in your midst.
O what a joy to meet a stranger here
Then find out she's your sister in the Lord!
The loving Spirit linking us so dear
Is much too strong to ever be ignored.
This family of God transcending flesh
All find a common kinship to the cross.
The instant you submit to Christ you mesh,
One body in His Spirit knits across.
My brothers and my sisters, you are loved
More dearly than myself as my beloved.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Like it, share it, support it, and follow us on the sites below

If you haven't checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go Here and do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment