OH WAIT, THIS OFFENDS YOU





I guess growing up a COUNTRY-BOY from TEXAS has huge disadvantages, it would seem FEW people outside of the SOUTH, seem to understand SARCASM…..The true intent is to bring attention to a subject, not sugarcoat it with lies like the LIBERALS do….So let’s get down to this REALITY, if I go to the TROUBLE of defaming, slandering or making fun of what I consider a Blithering Idiot LIBERAL & I somehow manage to do it without the use of Four-Letter Profane WORDS…I ask you WHAT’S the HARM…..

You know I am SICK & TIRED of this Politically Correct CRAP…..If you ask me to tone it down because you’re offended & I did this without Profanity…..Then IMO  you are JUST as Guilty as the LIBERAL No-Brainers…… I ask you WHY do you think we’ve LOST this Country….Why are you afraid to fight FIRE with FIRE? Why are you afraid to SPEAK your MIND….If you don’t speak-up then who will speak for you?….Is all this just another form of Cowardice? It would seem so to me…..

If this is where we are at speaking from at least from a Rhetorical POINT OF View ….then we are just kidding or LYING to ourselves about taking this Country Back….This is a Colossal Waste Of Time….Why bother…if you’ve already CONFORMED & Changed…..

Why should I even bother making another POST ….Is this just an ‘”Exercise in Futility?” Sorry , I thought people actually BELIEVED in something…ENOUGH to ACTUALLY  FIGHT….Toe to Toe….Words to words…..Apparently there are too many THIN-SKINNED FAUX RINO’S out there….

I think I’ll just SHUT UP & mind my on business & find some Island Or Country where people not only “talk the talk” but know or remember how to “Walk the Walk”….I’m sure this RANT offended someone….well I will take me leave ….maybe permanently …meanwhile I’ll search for another Country  where people actually care….

No comments:

Post a Comment