DEAR THOUGHT POLICE

Lisa Moore





DEAR THOUGHT POLICE



by Lisa J. Moore R.N.

Host (hosted by Vincent Crow and Lisa J Moore. ... By Lisa Moore R.N. Host of The Crow and Moore Show ) of THE CROW AND MOORE SHOW
This is an open letter to you, and your ilk who support you in the media. Those who actually think you can control what I say, and what I think. You take great pride in telling me the "evil word of the day". You are an affront to liberty, and to real self esteem. You are the tool of tyrants.
I have news for you. That is not going to work on ME, and I am going to tell you WHY.

Who are you?
You obviously are the people who never grew up. Who never felt good about YOURSELVES. Did you leave junior high, or are you still enrolled?
You also are the ones who let others tell you who you were going to be, and what you could ultimately accomplish in your life.
You wish to tell everyone else...what to do. It is nothing but a power play.

I chose not to be that person. I chose to be the opposite of you.

I have been called many things. Some really good, and some quite bad. I have been kept back from doing some things I wanted to do. I have also accomplished quite a lot in my time on this Earth. Things the highly educated told me I would never do. Things I am proud of.

I am going to share a list of things I have been called, and things that have been said to me.
Some of these things have no basis in merit at all. Some are just weird exaggerations of the truth. Some are amazing compliments I thought I would never ever hear in my lifetime. A few were just mean and said by people I have never known in my life. Some by the people closest to me.
Let me know if you can figure out which......is which-

1. gentile slut
2. good singer
3. "not Miss America"
4. dwarf
5. angel
5. intelligent
6. midget
7. cunt
8. idiot
9. ugly
10. impatient
11. "the most beautiful woman I have ever seen"
12. bitch
13.bossy
14. Napoleon
15. ugly
16. "extremely patient"
17. great radio host
18. gorgeous
19. good teacher
20. talented
21. fat
22. skinny
23. "wicked body"
24. "Snow White "
25."Sista Hair"
26. "fun to be around"
27. racist
28. "You have no wrinkles"
29. "That weight you lost gave you wrinkles"
30. "I don't like your radio voice, but you are a great producer"
31. "lovely hair"
32. "Uh, you should cut off that crazy hair"

I could go on, but I think you get the point....looks like I am all things...to all people....

What will the world say about me next?

What will those who are afraid of losing power over me say next?

Let's hear what YOU have to say this Sunday night....join us! Here is the link below to our radio broadcast-
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-crow-and-moore-show/2014/03/24/the-crow-and-moore-show-how-hot-is-it



No comments:

Post a Comment