Ask Why ?

This Video is One of the Most Powerful Videos I have ever seen, I had to start with it on top. "It Is A Must 

See Video"... Mind blowing speech by Robert Welch in 1958 predicting Insiders....


 




 AskWhy?





I sayOur Government is out of Control...!
You sayIsn't our Government suppose to control...?
I sayNO...!
You sayWhy...!
I sayYou know no better...!
You askWhat does that mean...?
I say,  You are a person that doesn't know what was...!
You ask, What does that mean...?
I say, You are a person without a future...!

and

“You have to know the past to understand the present.” 

"Whoso neglects learning in his youth,
loses the past and is dead for the future."

"Study the past if you would define the future...." 

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" 

So, I ask you again...
Why is our Government doing the things it's doing...?
You say, I'm listening...
I say, now I'm going to ask you to think about something's
and to ponder them.
You say, I will.

  I am going to speak in general terms 
and 
then give you information on what I am speaking of....

I'm not sure when it started, I believe around the Bill Clinton era of the 1990s is when it began or when it was recognized.  I remember reading about how the Government during his Presidency was gear up a domestic military style police force across America.. Making laws and executive orders so the Federal Government under the Executive Branch could basically commandeer local law enforcement agencies , also providing these local law enforcement agencies with military like gear and through the media trying to convince Americans it was "just" for hostage and riot control... (how true that has manifested itself) That's how I kind of remember reading about it back then, in so many words. I also believe this out of control Government started long beforeBill Clinton... maybe as far back as Woodrow Wilson.

Now think of this...
 Our Government is borrowing 40 cents for every 1 dollar it spends, there is no country... in the past or present that has been able to do this... without failure, meaning to go bankrupt or worse go out of existence. (I say this not as a joke, this is no laughing matter..... But America could be facing a Banana Republic type of Government or the Great Depression of the 1930s all over again or worse the Empire of Rome.
This is a betrayal on all Americans by those who are Elected to Serve us all, 
I would ask of them all.... Why?

Some more to think about...
In my father's day, there was a man named John Edgar Hoover and from 1935 to 1972 he was the first Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)... He served under all these Presidents,
and He was considered the most powerful man in America, more powerful than the president...Why?
 He held and gathered more information on more Americans than anyone else in history, even held information on all of the Presidents he served under... 
He was America's #1 spy on spying on Americans.
People grew to hate him and also feared him.
 Our Government is 10x, 100x or maybe 1000x worse than in my father's day, I would ask those same people that were Elected to Serve us all.... 
I would ask of them all.... Why?
    
Our Founding Fathers warned us all about Governments and how they can get out of control and become oppressive on the people and grow tyrannical. Like our Federal Government today has done. I would ask those same people that were Elected to Serve us all... 
I would ask of them all.... Why?
  
   I am NO conspiracist (I'm not well known, nor am I a philosopher or writer... I am a regular working class citizen... just like the next guy), I just watch, read and listen (which is hard enough to do these day's with all the bias media being pushed on us all), but with some common sense one can filter through it all... and I tell you all the stats/info are out there, go and see for yourself "The United States of America" our Federal Government is out of control.... it is bordering on being aTyrannical Government.

Below....
 are articles and videos, I have found on the internet and 
have brought them together for you.... on this page and Others

I want you to read, hear and watch what our Government and 
the people in our Government are doing today.

On most pages you will find
Articles 1st and Videos 2nd on the bottom

On the Top Bar Above
You will find Other Pages 


Sorry for the Amateurish look of this website, 
but that's what I am... an Amateur

Thanks for listening

No comments:

Post a Comment