Green Side of the Grass (NEW comical song/video about aging!) AGING SONG




Funny video about the intricacies of aging. Great "Over the Hill" song for a milestone birthday for those 50+. Although you may see yourself and/or be reminded of someone you know in this video, it was created as a lighthearted spoof on aging and has a reassuring message at the end! Remember, age is only a number - I recently turned 50 which subconsciously gave me the idea to create this song.
It is my belief that God allows us to experience aches and pains so that we will appreciate our heavenly body when we are called home.
I would love to hear your comments about the video!! - it may take a day or two for me to post them because I have my site set up to allow me to review the comments first to prevent spam.
I hope you enjoy my song/video and that you will be blessed by the true message in the song, heard at the end of the video.
Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment