Obama Pardons Turkey with Sign of the Cross

 




Father Z recently wrote a piece about blasphemy and the way in which President Obama is depicted.

And a good friend of mine just gave me a heads up about this. Did you know that Obama pardoned the turkey this Thanksgiving with a sign of the cross. It was a flippant gesture, I'm sure. But it really does rub me the wrong way because to this man - the most influential and powerful man in the world - religion is a punch line. Bitter clingers and all that stuff.

  This is a man who's attacked the Catholic Church like no other president before him. Fr. Z said "I have occasionally quipped here that during Obama’s third term, men like me will be hunted down and dealt with." I wonder if Obama will pardon Christians like he did the turkey.





Submitted by : Claire Golaszewski,



No comments:

Post a Comment